Lindwurmsuppn Lindwurmsuppn

Waow! This was great! The end totally caught me unexpected there! :D I really loved the ending. The animating was really well done. I feel the character's movements were very close to movements that would be done in real life. It seemed to flow with wonderful smoothness. I really would like to know how you caught the movements, actions, and gestures so well. I could see from some of the frames that you drew and main character differently in almost each one. Did you go over a traditional animation or did you draw it straight into an animating program? I ask because of the water effects after she falls into it.

TimeLaps of My Art TimeLaps of My Art

It's alright, but you should be uploading animations or art that convey a message. A time lapse it not really something that gets any messages out there. I know you put a lot of effort into it, but please send in something that can cause people to think, and think deeply. Thanks :)

AlexThePug responds:

Thanks for the feed back

Mob Vs Tetsuo Mob Vs Tetsuo

I simply love it. The ending took me by an unexpectedly, pleasant surprise. I absolutely LOVE rough animations or animations that haven't been finished yet. It awesome to see the different shapes animators use to build their characters. :D

Stone Giant Stone Giant

Oh, no, Run horse, RUN!!! Excellent job.
At first I couldn't make out the hand, but after some looking, I was able to see it.
I suggest you add more shadowing to the picture. Not details in the cracks of the stone to convey stone, but how light would be reflected or blocked if you were in the perspective of the horse or just were the person is able to look up to this giant.
It really makes for a wonderful piece to look at, but it takes a while to be able to notice all the items in the art piece without it blending in altogether.

Study of "The Black Sea at night" Study of "The Black Sea at night"

Stunning. absolutely, stunning. XD
I just LOVE your waves! :)

Study of "Boy with a hat" Study of "Boy with a hat"

I really admire this work. It's very beautiful AND it has such smooth colors. You really do break the piece up into interesting shapes that fit nicely together. :D