Lindwurmsuppn Lindwurmsuppn

Waow! This was great! The end totally caught me unexpected there! :D I really loved the ending. The animating was really well done. I feel the character's movements were very close to movements that would be done in real life. It seemed to flow with wonderful smoothness. I really would like to know how you caught the movements, actions, and gestures so well. I could see from some of the frames that you drew and main character differently in almost each one. Did you go over a traditional animation or did you draw it straight into an animating program? I ask because of the water effects after she falls into it.

TimeLaps of My Art TimeLaps of My Art

It's alright, but you should be uploading animations or art that convey a message. A time lapse it not really something that gets any messages out there. I know you put a lot of effort into it, but please send in something that can cause people to think, and think deeply. Thanks :)

AlexThePug responds:

Thanks for the feed back

Mob Vs Tetsuo Mob Vs Tetsuo

I simply love it. The ending took me by an unexpectedly, pleasant surprise. I absolutely LOVE rough animations or animations that haven't been finished yet. It awesome to see the different shapes animators use to build their characters. :D

Social Fabric Social Fabric

I think this animation is pretty decent. I conveys a lesson that normally doesn't seem to want to be told. The rough animating didn't bother me too much. I actually believe the animation flow tends to go well with the mood and lessons that need to be projected. You have done a good job. :)

Peck! Peck!

I really loved the art style and animation style. The animation style really caught my eye. I love how cute Peck is, but not how the video went about slamming Peck. That was awful. I laughed at some of the jokes, but the moral seemed to be off. I really would have enjoyed it more if you made the video longer because I just wanted to be able to see more of your plot development. The dinner scene was funny, as Peck's posture at the table scene when the coach was yelling at him was brilliant. He really looked like a drawing of a school aged toddler.